OT: Beer Thread II

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Kings' started by Telos, Jul 7, 2010.

1. riznat

riznat Registered User

I don't have much to say back to you regarding this post but I think it at least deserved a reply. Happy to have another Kings fan in the world, welcome to the board! I have never seen Desperados mojito flavor beer (or any mojito flavor beer for that matter), it seems a bit strange but thanks for mentioning it. If I was you, in Germany... i would be having many many dark/carmel tasting beers that Germany does so well.

Cheers

Chazz Reinhold likes this.
  2. The German Grinder 9

The German Grinder 9 Registered User

Thank you very much riznat! ;-)

But i have to thank you guys here a lot for all the great years of reading your stuff! Because watching mostly the video game summeries of the Kings games, hear the infos from the game commentator, watch the stats and read some league articles in the trade and prospect section is one thing. But you keep me informed what going on in the deep of our organisations with different perspectives and cool opinions about this and that ... i'm feeling i'm really in and kind of a insider + real King fan so far away which makes me happy :)

I'm looking forward to my dream LA holiday in the next or the year after ... 3 weeks minimum and in a time span where i can see as many home games (hopefully with Kopi, Brown, Drew and Quick still on the team + some other new young stars (please hockey gods .... give it to us ... *g*)) as possible and the oher days i visit the Hollywood studios, biggest sights and enjoying the whole style on the beach and the clubs ;-) And it would make me proud to meet some of you guys there to enjoy and talk about our renewed team!? :)

Cheers to you with another one of these ones (the rest is saved for later today after the lottery hopefully ...)!

[​IMG]

PS: And yes, the german beer is very good overall. Good like Drai as a hockey player ... ;)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  3. Catcherman

Catcherman Kings fan in MN

Sales Rep.
    I'm on Untappd. Look for me as Junethesis.

Facebook for Beer!

4. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Master Debater Sponsor

5. kings11

kings11 Registered User

Fat Elvis and Ziggy Stardust like this.