Post-Game Talk: Price hates November confirmed Habs 4 Pens 1

Discussion in 'Montreal Canadiens' started by habsfan891, Dec 10, 2019.

1. pepperMonkey

pepperMonkey Registered User

Umm... Well, legally we couldn't offer a contract to McDavid so there goes that idea. As for others, what other superstar became available that we could have showered money onto?

Besides, look at how many legit superstars are on the pens. And how many of them they were able to keep for long periods of time. Heck they probably have a number of them that will someday get into the Hall of Fame. So that proves you can do it within the salary cap. The Leafs have two legit superstar #1 C's and a number of elite to superstar wingers. At the same time. We have Price and Weber. And Weber isn't even that expensive compared to what the Leafs have. So teams are getting it done. They have flaws but they are able to have multiple superstar #1 C's on the same team while we can't even get one average #1 C let alone an elite one or God forbid a superstar one. Money is NOT the issue. Neither is the cap. The fault is plainly on the shoulders of the person responsible of building this team.

2. Max2

Max2 Registered User

Sarcasm detected!

koyvoo likes this.
  3. angusyoung

angusyoung Registered User

self employed?
    Duh,.....you can trade at any time with anyone practically. Granted there are not many superstars,but take your best shot. People complain about cap space,and that is the thorn that is the reality. Not being privy to whatever trade scenario is proposed,just can't make the deal sometimes. A proposal with a ludicrous counter proposal is not beyond the realm of possibility.

4. angusyoung

self employed?
    That's the only team you are confident that will not win the cup? there is a few more BTW. Habs? not throwing it out yet,there is realm of possibility,not likely,but defiantly better odds than a few others.

Whats with this flesh thing? missing something am I? Who says I'm not in hiding now,certainly not gonna hide from this site spewing whatever comes to mind when feeling like it. Am I in the wrong place to be a Habs fan?

upload_2019-12-13_14-22-35.jpeg

5. peate

peate Good grief!

Mistook you for someone else? I was wondering too.

angusyoung likes this.
  6. NobleSix

NobleSix High Tech Low-Life.

hatin'
    I will apologize for flying off the handle there and being a dick. I admit it was out of left field.

Anyway, I dont think the Habs have a shot at winning the cup, at all, among many other teams. Their defense is just way too terrible to hold up for 4 rounds of playoff hockey, among many other warts.

7. angusyoung

self employed?
    No need,should be able to speak freely,as anyone,whether in agreement or not. As good as any place to mention whats's on ones mind and refute what another person's opinion may be, good on ya for living up to that username.:thumbu:

Long-shot at best no doubt,just wishful preference.