Saskatoon and Prince Albert Questions

Discussion in 'WHL' started by chrysleraspen08, Sep 24, 2014.

1. chrysleraspen08

chrysleraspen08 Registered User

I’m from Ontario and considering making a road trip to Saskatoon and Prince Albert. I probably won’t make it until sometime during next season, but I was just curious on what to expect when I go. I have seen pictures of both rinks and have read an article about both of them (just whatever is on Stadium Journey) but that is about it. What is the fan experience and atmosphere like in those rinks? Should I buy tickets in advance for Prince Albert? Anything else I should know about? If I have any more questions, I will post them below. Like I said above, I have plenty of time to do so, I was just thinking about it now so I wanted to know. Thanks.

2. chrysleraspen08

chrysleraspen08 Registered User

If nobody knows, is there either a blog or another forum or something where I can find this out?

3. R S

R S Registered User

scout
    Depends on the night/opposition for the game in PA. Most nights you can probably get tickets at the door, but if it's a special game in any way it would probably be smart to order them beforehand.

The same can be said for Saskatoon, but only really if you're picky about your potential seating in the lower bowl.