WHLstats.ca

Discussion in 'WHL' started by phillipsj89, Mar 17, 2016.

1. phillipsj89

phillipsj89 Registered User

Web Designer
    www.whlstats.ca

Hey Everyone. Just thought I would make a thread for this. I will be updating this thread as we add features to the site.

Currently, we are looking for some beta testers. To test some of our new features that we will be releasing. Let me know if you are interested, either VIA pm or on twitter PM @jessephil

2. SmartPuck

SmartPuck Registered User

Really like the site. Happened to stumble across it a couple weeks ago and it's been cool to dig into. Having a place that shows primary points per game, in particular, has been very useful.

A couple things that could improve it:

- Averages for all the team categories. What is the average number of points that a WHL team has in the standings? What is the average number of goals a team has scored? It could just be along the bottom of the team page. Seeing the leagues average save percentage and shooting percentage would also be nice to know.

- A way to filter team stats by date. Which team has the most points since Christmas? Which team has allowed the fewest goals in the past two weeks? Which team has the best Fenwick over the past month? That sort of thing. Would be very helpful.

3. superdeluxe

superdeluxe Seattle Sin Bin

I've been really getting into the site ever since we had you guys on our show.

Oh, and pay Paul more :)